San Miguel de Allende
TWO TRIPS- July 11-17th and July 18th-24th, 2021
We encourage you to stay for both weeks to get the most out of your mental recalibration.
Each week is 7-days, 6-nights with the opportunity to book an additional night at the end of your stay.
A Day In The Life
What will I get out of this experience? Check out our sample itineraries for each week of our retreats! These are only samples! We offer a wider range of activity choices and workshops to choose from, which our group will select as they join!
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life.” - Mary Oliver
Atotonilco is just 7 miles from the hubbub of downtown San Miguel & is a world unto itself. Atotonilco boasts the most important church in Mexico that is commonly referred to as the Sistine Chapel of Latin America, restorative hot springs that bring visitors from around the country, and authentic Mexican culture, seemingly unchanged for hundreds of years.
In this beautiful enclave of greater San Miguel we will be staying at the luxurious, 2-acre compound of Hacienda Cielo. The estate features 9 bedrooms, each with a private sitting area, study, or lounge, and 13 beautifully crafted bathrooms. With ample room for our workshops, discussions, and expert visitors we can provide an unparalleled, socially distanced experience.
Opt for morning meditation sessions in our gardens, afternoon hot yoga in our glass studio, and other wellness activities that our group requests. Our 2-acre property features a helipad for those who opt for this amazing introduction, horse stables so we can set off on afternoon rides at your leisure, and a small fleet of private drivers & cars to take you anywhere you want to go, at any time!
Beyond the Nest Pricing for San Miguel de Allende
- King Suite with ensuite and sitting area (solo traveler): $4,000 and $2,500 for an additional week
- Additional participant in King Suite: full program $2,500 and $2,500 for additional week
- Companion Fee/no program: $2,000 and $2,000 for an additional week
Between workshops and growth sessions you can choose to explore the historic churches and temples, take a long dip in the thermal hot springs, or enjoy a beer at the local brewery- all within walking distance.
This destination is the perfect setting for our adventure. Situated only minutes away from the most prominent vineyard in the area, the largest golf course, and stunning scenery you can only enjoy from outside of downtown (Yes, this means amazing, guided stargazing).
Daily adventures will take us into downtown San Miguel to explore the historic streets and churches. Local expert guides will help us delve deeper into the location and leave us with a true understanding of what it means to be a local.
When BTN travels we are not tourists. We are explorers, as such, all of our experiences are bespoke and carefully planned in accordance with the local community. You will leave San Miguel and Atotonilco with a deep understanding of the culture, history, and people, and an even deeper understanding of you!
We encourage you to bring a friend, a parent, a spouse, or anyone else you want to share this experience with. We offer incentives for shared rooms.
- Beyond the Nest Expert Daily Programming- This is developed around our individual communities- no two trips will ever be exactly the same.
- Pre/Post Experience Mentorship and Community- We will offer preparatory mentorship for the month before the retreat, and community facilitation and guidance for making the most of your growth for one month following your experience.
- Luxury private lodging with ensuite bathrooms, sitting areas, and special touches.
- A cleaning staff of three who are onsite to assist guests with anything they may need and a BTN staff of five, always working to ensure a seamless experience.
- A chef cooked breakfast and lunch every day
- An unforgettable Welcome Dinner and incredible Goodbye Celebration
- Nightly Sunset Happy Hour
- Onsite teaching of Vinyasa Yoga, Hot Yoga, Mat Pilates, Meditation, (and whatever else our community asks for)!
- Onsite massages & private drives to 5-star spas
- Travel Coordination- Yes, we’ll book on your behalf!
- Private BTN Car and driver for airport transfers
- Local Experiences Coordination:
- UNESCO World Heritage City Tours
- Tequila and Agave Tasting
- Private Art Gallery Tours and Workshops
- Local Cooking Classes & Gastronomy Tours
- Archeological Tours
- Horseback Riding, Hiking, Stargazing
- Vineyard Tours and Tasting
- Optional unforgettable add-ons like helicopter tours and hot air balloon rides!