Greek Isles - Paros
September 12-18th and September 19-25th, 2021
The Islands of Greece are the stuff of poetry; infused with brilliant turquoise waters and white-washed buildings set amongst winding streets and narrow alleys. All topped by ubiquitous blue tiled roofs. With amazing weather, inspiring natural beauty and fresh and healthy cuisine, Greece has been the inspiration for life changing experiences since the time of Plato and Aristotle.
Our 14-bedroom Greek Villa is located on the majestic island of Paros in the Cyclades. Nestled between Naxos and Mykonos, this famed island is full of history, luxury, and stunning beaches.
Your room overlooks the crystalline bays of the north island and is the perfect spot to enjoy a Mediterranean sunset. We are a 5-minute walk to the water and are close to famed Kolymbithres Beach - can anyone say sunrise yoga?
Getting to Paros - There are many ways to get to Paros. Many cities offer direct flights to Athens, where you can hop on a 45-minute flight right into Paros. You can fly into Santorini, Crete or neighboring Mykonos and take a short ferry ride to Paros.
- Beyond the Nest Expert Daily Programs- We will have daily workshops tailored to the growth and wellness goals of our specific group under the umbrella of 'The Science of Manifestation'
- Pre/Post Experience Mentorship and Community- We offer mentorship for the month before the retreat, and community facilitation and guidance for one month following your experience.
- A remote working trip where you'll be able to continue working whenever you need to. Planning to grow your remote work skills or up-level your career? Ask about how your trip could be a Tax Write-Off!
- Luxury private lodging with ensuite bathrooms, sitting areas, and special touches at our 14-bedroom villa with two pools and indoor/outdoor workspaces with high-speed internet overlooking Kolymbithres beach.
- A housekeeping staff onsite to assist guests with anything they may need and a BTN staff working to ensure a seamless experience.
- Chef-prepared healthy Mediterranean breakfasts and lunches every day as well as select dinners.
- Daily yoga, on the sand and by the pool, sunset meditations, and other wellness sessions like sound healing or reiki!
- Private airport transfers
- Bespoke Experiences:
- Island hopping boat tours
- Wine tastings
- Island-wide beach visits
- Walking/hiking tours of ancient cities
- Get to know and interact with locals
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare, though we're more than happy to help you coordinate!
- Select dinners, so you can enjoy the local cuisine on your own or with your growing community.
- Optional add-ons like:
- Horseback riding
- Spa services
- Sailing tours
- Sunset cruises