Greek Isles - Paros
September 12-18th and September 19-25th, 2021
The Islands of Greece are the stuff of poetry; infused with brilliant turquoise waters and white-washed buildings set amongst winding streets and narrow alleys. All topped by ubiquitous blue tiled roofs. With amazing weather, inspiring natural beauty and fresh and healthy cuisine, Greece has been the inspiration for life changing experiences since the time of Plato and Aristotle.
For this retreat we will be staying on the majestic island of Paros in the Cyclades. Nestled between Naxos and Mykonos, this famed island is full of history, luxury, and stunning beaches.
Our 14-bedroom villa overlooks the crystalline bays on of the north of the island and is the perfect spot to enjoy a Mediterranean sunset.
For these two weeks our growth themes will be "Flying the Coop" for and "You are a Magnet: The Science of Manifestation & Goal Setting". Please see THEMES to learn more about how these overarching growth goals are interwoven into our days of island hopping, sunset happy hours, beach yoga, and more!
These themes are designed to flow from one into the other. The first is about rediscovering the space in your life for your passions to become part of your reality. It is for mental recalibration away from home and the influences that define you at home. The second is designed to build upon those fundamental lessons. It is designed to help you harness the powers around you to call into being the life that you have just discovered you truly crave. Prepare to return home a new person.
- Beyond the Nest Expert Daily Programs- This is developed around our individual communities- no two trips will ever be exactly the same. Get ready for workshops in our estate and community experiences on white sand beaches.
- Pre/Post Experience Mentorship and Community- We will offer mentorship for the month before the retreat, and community facilitation and guidance for making the most of your growth for one month following your experience.
- Luxury private lodging with ensuite bathrooms, sitting areas, and special touches at our 14-bedroom villa with two pools and indoor/outdoor workspaces with high-speed internet overlooking Kolymbithres beach.
- A housekeeping staff who are onsite to assist guests with anything they may need and a BTN staff, working to ensure a seamless experience.
- Chef-prepared breakfasts and lunches every day as well as select dinners.
- Onsite Vinyasa Yoga, Hot Yoga, Mat Pilates, Meditation, (and whatever else our community asks for)!
- Private airport transfers
- Local Experiences:
- Island hopping boat tours
- Wine tastings
- Island-wide beach visits
- Walking/hiking tours of ancient cities
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare, though we're more than happy to help you coordinate!
- Select dinners, so you can enjoy the local cuisine on your own or with your growing community.
- Optional add-ons like:
- Horseback riding
- Spa services
- Sailing tours
- Sunset cruises